Friday 1 September 2017

Feeling More at Ease In Myself...

Yes, I'm feeling much more at ease in myself since I haven't seen Bert and staying away from my house.
I've also got my family back. Alan is back in my life and Sheila too, although Sheila has been around here and there, I feel that we are very much closer now. And I am so glad that I have got Alan back in my life. It all feels right.
I don't know where I would have been if Sheila and Alan didn't help me do what I needed to do, I didn't have a clue what to do.
I wasn't pressured into taking a Non Molestation Order against Bert, I done this on my own back. Sheila only found out what I had to do and I asked her to write the forms out for me as my writing is awful and I went ahead and done it all without any hesitation. 
If I'm honest, I didn't really feel that I had my children (now Adults) behind me, obviously I was wrong. It all feels so good. 

Alan told me he thinks he has found my oldest son Gary. Steven also found the same person too who lives in Leigh-On-Sea and the photo of him looks like me.
The last time I saw Gary was when he was 6 years old, he is now 49 years old. I would love to see him, but I think I may be rejected.
I get so upset when I watch 'Long Lost Families' as it makes me think of Gary and I start to wonder even more will he want to see me or not. I hope this person is Gary. Alan and Steven found the person mentioned on Facebook, I have been looking myself, but haven't found anything myself. I will have to look again.

The way things are going in my life right now, I know its only a few days since I completely broke away from Bert, but it all feels right and I feel happier and I hope to make some friends here and there too as I haven't had friends at all to talk too.  
I intend  to live my life as best I can from now on. I have got that sense of freedom to do what I want, to do what I want, and go where I want. Obviously as long as my health permits it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.