Tuesday 22 March 2016

Threatened, Abused, Intimidated and Patronised...

These last few weeks have been hell, well it has been hell for a lot longer than that really and this week so far has been just as bad and, its only Tuesday. I have been threatened to be killed, I've been intimidated and patronised.  I don't know why this person is doing this to me!?? I let it go so far then I give back as good as I get but that don't help me. The person in question, my ex-husband, he is ruling me, telling me this is his house, not mine, it is a council house and I am the tenant. His health has gotten worse so has his Bipolar and his attitude towards me has gotten really bad. To be honest, I am afraid of him. I have told him many times, over many years that I don't want to know him. I hate him, but I don't wish him any harm. I just want him to go away and leave me alone. But, he is one of those people who won't go away as if he owns me and thinks he owns other people too. He comes here because he knows I'm weak and afraid and he can walk all over me. I don't know what to do about anything. I am being abused, verbally everyday by my Ex-husband. I don't always retaliate, but I can only take so much. All I want is to be left alone. I feel that Ex-hubby will hurt me one day soon, or even worse. I am so scared inside.
He isn't the only one who has got illnesses, I have got illness battles of my own too!
No-one reads my blog, so I'm not worried about writing any of this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.