Thursday 3 September 2015

So Tired And Fatigued That It Hurts...



 It took me a long time, since I last posted to be exact to get into this blog. I had forgotten the password so, now I have made a new password and hope I will be able to get back in again next time. anyway, I'm going to write my entry now.

I've tried to keep myself busy lately doing light chores, but yesterday, I must have over done it and certainly paid for it. I didn't realise how much I was doing yesterday, I got carried away in the moment because I was actually enjoying doing my chores (light chores). 
I went to rest once I had finished but, felt so tired and fatigued, that the fatigue was hurting me real bad. I was like this for quite a long time yesterday. Later, in the evening I was still feeling tired and fatigued and I just about got through watching my favourite soap programmes Emmerdale and Coronation Street. How I kept my eye open I don't know. Once they were over I went to bed at 8pm. I felt that it was an effort to get to my room and once there I flaked out on the bed and after a short time I put my TV on and started to watch another programme while in bed but, I just dropped off to sleep instead. 
It was gone 11.pm when I awoke again. I got to watch another programme that I like 'Dr. G. Medical Examiner' I had already missed the beginning of this programme by 10 minutes, I did get to see the end of this then I turned the TV off and went back to bed and straight to sleep. I was so exhausted.

Even this morning I still feel so tired as if I've done loads of work and I've done nothing at all today except make myself some breakfast (cereal). I think this must be an age thing catching up with me now.
pft! at this rate I will be doing nothing at all and will just sitting around all the time. I don't think I could do that, doing nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.