Thursday 9 July 2015

Memory Issues!


Do ya know what? I can't believe me. I've forgotten my password for my old blog...again! 'Astra's Thoughts and Feelings' What am I like aye!? I hope I can remember later.
At one point I couldn't get into this blog and was amazed when I did because I couldn't remember the password to this one and have been trying all the passwords I have written down and none of them seemed to work for some reason and when I tried passwords again I got into this blog. It can be so frustrating. I have highlighted my user and password now so hopefully this blog will be ok to use now.

I have been having some memory issues lately anyway forgetting this and that especially when I want to say something my mind is empty and I find I can't continue to write or talk. Its so annoying! 
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.